Saturday, May 1, 2010

May? When did that happen?

Jeepers creepers! When did it suddenly become May? I realize that April was extremely busy at school, but wow, May! Lol, okay I'm over it now. I have survived my first week at my new job and am celebrating with a weekend of laziness and family enjoyment. We went to my kid's school last night to watch "The Toothfairy", it was actually kinda funny. I slept in this morning and have just spent the day hanging out with my wife and kids... way too long in coming, but school work took a lot of my time. It was definitely worth it though, I passed my semester with all A's and have a GPA of 4.0 woohoo me :)

Now begins the tough part of maintaining creativity over the summer, I'm going to have to get out and get some photo's and work on some illustrations, and generally just keep artistically active. :)

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on the 4.0 !! We should get some people together soon for a dinner or something. Talk about design and stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete