Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ahhhh

Holy crap! I can't believe I'm up this early! I have a new job for the summer months while waiting to start my 3rd year of Graphic Design at Cambrian College. It is a swing-shift job, which if you you don't know, means one week days and then one week nights etc... Dayshift starts at 5am! Which means I need to drag my tired butt out of bed at 4am to get dressed, make my lunch, have a coffee, check my blogs etc...

This is going to play havoc with my body. Number one I haven't actually done much "physical" work in the last couple of years, which isn't to say my job is physically demanding, but it is standing most of the day and working with lumber. I'll give it a little while and see how it goes, not sure if I'm liking it at all yet, I know the hours are killer for sure... anyhoo, I'll keep ya's posted.


Here's another piece from one of my children's books I wrote and illustrated.

No comments:

Post a Comment