Sunday, May 23, 2010

Not Much

Not much going on this past week. Work, work, work... and not really enjoying it. Just a crap job I picked up to get me through the summer. Hours are terrible and pay isn't the greatest, upside is I'm done fairly early in the day at 2:3pm... downside is I start very early in the day 5am :(

I've been keeping busy taking photos, doing some drawings, getting some occasional layout designs for a local printer, mostly just looking forward to getting on with my 3rd year at college and then embarking into the field. Really looking forward to selling my place and moving out of the boonies and into a larger town or city.

Anyway as I said I've been working on some illustrations, here's a preliminary sketch that I plan on working up in Photoshop, I'll post the finished product at a later date.

No comments:

Post a Comment