Friday, May 20, 2011

Getting Designy

Well, I did it, I survived the first week of my new job.  I'm enjoying the hours for sure. It's a strange workflow though, as I'm in the office myself all week as my employers have other jobs as well. I guess the idea is that I can do the designs during the day and then all they have to do is print and mount for a few hours in the evening, since the longest part of a project is usually the design and layout stages. I'm sure I'll get more used to it as the weeks go by, it almost feels like I'm a contractor. I'm definitely up to the task though and it's a great starter job with new things to still learn that we didn't touch in school. Seems like I may be the whole marketing and design departments, which is fine, I'm up for the challenge... I hope :)

Anyway, I leave you with a piece I did today, it's going to be a promotional mailer for the place I work at.

No comments:

Post a Comment