Friday, December 3, 2010

Still Going

Third week of my placement is almost done and I've really been enjoying my time here at Creative Odyssey (Sudbury ON). The crew here is fantastic and treat me very well. It's been great working on all the projects that they have given me to do, some just to finish off, other's to do from the beginning, every one of them has been lots of fun and educational as well. There are still tips and tricks that years in the industry have honed that classes still can't teach, and I've been able to glean some of these from Maurissa Grano the Art Director/Senior Graphic Designer/Partner here at Creative Odyssey. I'm certainly glad that Cambrian College finally implemented a placement as part of the curriculum in the Graphic Design course. 


Okay that's it for this update, I leave you with a poster I did for a clients Italian Play at Thornloe University here in Sudbury, Ontario... 

No comments:

Post a Comment