Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Check it Out

This may be hard to recover from, another post only one day after my last one... I know, I know, try to contain the excitement. Probably not something I'll be able to keep up with lol... but you never know. I could do like a fellow designer friend of mine does and update my blog once a week or so but just put previous dates on the posts lol... you know who you are :)

Anyway, just wanted to take an opportunity to plug another blog site that I follow closely, it is a very inspiring site for design. I recommend that you go check it out, it is not as much a blog site as it is a portfolio site, but he shares many other talented designers works on there that inspire him... here's a little snapshot of one of his letterpress pieces...



http://www.graphic-exchange.com/home.html

No comments:

Post a Comment