Tuesday, November 13, 2012

S'all Good.

My last post was over a month ago now, September 22nd to be exact. I shared about our house selling and the move to Edmonton. We have now been here for two full weeks and we are adjusting nicely. Our kids are meeting new people and my wife has started a new job at a Walmart just around the corner from us, it's not a big paying job right now but something to get started at least. I've applied to quite a few design jobs but have to wait for the postings to run their course before they go through the resumes. I am not wanting to rush out and take just any job that I can find, I want to find a position that I can truly enjoy and sink my talents into. There are so many opportunities here and I am slowly getting in touch with various art and media groups. It is very difficult to start from scratch again, to re-network and find connections here in Edmonton. One step at a time I guess, one step at a time... 

TR 

1 comment:

  1. Great Site . . . very informative and useful

    Graphic Design Inspiration
    http://www.graphicdesigninspiration.net/

    ReplyDelete