Monday, November 26, 2012

Adventure Continues...

It's almost the end of my first month here in Edmonton and interviews are starting to happen. I have applied at multiple, multiple, multiple places including a Wine/beer store just around the corner from me that is looking for "Brewcrew" people. It is fantastic living here in Edmonton, everything is so convenient. I have started getting more and more feeds on my Twitter (@richertim) that are art/media related to Edmonton and can't wait to start getting plugged in to that scene here. It would indeed be much more fun if I had been able to bring all my friends to Edmonton with me, but I do look forward to meeting new people and making more friends here. To all of you back "home" in Ontario, keep the Facebook updates going I don't want to lose touch with any of you. 

I leave you with a photo from Edmonton that I took on my first visit here when my wife and I were looking for a rental home. 

Thanks for reading, stay tuned always more to come. 

TR



No comments:

Post a Comment