Sunday, July 31, 2011

Weekend Hi-jinx

This has been a great long weekend. I took Friday off so that I could go to my daughter's country singing competition. It was awesome. She did really well for her first year. She placed 10th out of 15, which in my book is great. She was in the 13-18 year old category. The contest took place at the North Bay Heritage Festival, over three days. It was great to take the kids there, it was the first time that they had ever been at a midway, they loved it. The rides freaked them out a bit, and the games were a ripoff of course, but we all still had a lot of fun. Finally something cool as a family this summer, it's been such a fast summer with lots of work, we just haven't done much together so it was a lot of fun. Work shall continue tomorrow, it's still a holiday but I have a website that is itching to get underway.

I leave you with a couple of Instagram photo's I took with my iPhone.


No comments:

Post a Comment