Thursday, July 14, 2011

Firsts

Only six days until my second meeting with the committee in charge of the project I've been freelancing for. I was able to get all my semi-comps ready with time to spare for a little more tweaking. I'll be working on the design of the website for them this weekend, it wasn’t on the agenda to be done yet but I'm ahead of the game so why not. As our Prof's said in school, go into every project and over deliver, it doesn't hurt you any, makes a great impression and probably lands you repeat customers.

It is within my agreement with the committee that I can use everything that I've done for them for self-promotion, so I leave you with a snippet of one of the pieces I've put together, semi-comp of course... no idea if it will stay this way or go in another direction, I'll keep you posted.


No comments:

Post a Comment