Tuesday, April 26, 2011

The Future

The future is almost upon me. April 29th will mark the last day of my 3 year program at Cambrian College. I have been diligently pursuing job listings and submitting resumés. I didn't realize that finding a job is just like having one already. So many phone calls, emails, follow-up emails, resumé submissions, portfolio submissions and so on and so forth and etc... Today, however, was a bonus. I was contacted by a local committee to attend a meeting for a building project that is being undertaken. Out of that meeting I have received a media package, including a website, (just mock-ups at this point), to put together for presentation at the end of May. I'm really excited about this, it may not be my first freelance gig, but it is certainly my highest profile piece to date. Wish me luck!

I leave you with an Ad I did for a local art community.

No comments:

Post a Comment