Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day

Well that's it folks... first day of the last year of the rest of my life... Wow is that ever cryptic lol. What I mean to say is, my first day of my 3rd year of Graphic Design went very well. 3hrs of a 4hr class just flew by and we were let out early. It was great to see all my co-students (friends, acquaintances, peeps). This is definitely going to be an intense semester, 15 weeks of class condensed into 10 to make room for a one month placement. Because of this we have gone from what would have been 15 - 17hrs a week up to 23hrs a week. Very, very intense. Anyhoo, just wanted to try and keep this going on as much of a daily basis as I can. To end this post here's a picture of some wicked clouds over my neighbours house...

No comments:

Post a Comment