Monday, September 6, 2010

3rd Year


Interestingly enough the last 4 months have flown by, faster I think then when I'm in school. One single, individually solemn day left and my 3rd, and last, year of college will be over. I'm really looking forward to this year. It's going to be very intense I think but very good also. With the freelance work I've picked up on the side it's looking to be one busy year for sure. I'll try and post some blogs that pertain more to design and creativity etc... I know this summer has been more ramblings than anything else but it was to help get me in the habit of blogging, even though I still haven't got it down to a daily, or even weekly event yet... I leave you with a friend of mine I met at Science North this summer... enjoy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment