Monday, August 24, 2009

Time

I was a bit at a loss for this blogs title, but after thinking about it for a few minutes I "Time" came to mind. The reason it will do nicely is that I'm going to talk a bit about it :) 


Time can go fast, or it can go slow, but go it does. One minute you're watching your first born come into the world and the next seeing them turn 13. You're just getting married, then suddenly 14 wonderful years have passed. 


Time is an amazing thing. We can take it, give it, waste it, use it, but we can never get it back, once it's gone it's gone. This summer is no different, it has just flown by and we can't get any of it back. Weather wise it has been a terrible summer here in the North, more rain than sun, more cold than warm, not many nice weekends to have taken advantage of and now it's almost over. Only this week left and then my kids are back in school, a week after that then I start my second year of Graphic Design.


I think back a lot and wonder where the years have gone, how quickly they went and what could have been different, the reality is I wouldn't change a thing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment