Sunday, February 17, 2013

Good Times

A month has snuck by since my last post and I have a few things to share. First in that list is my acquisition of a job here in Edmonton. I was hired a little over a month ago as a JR. Prepress Technician and Designer at Printworks LTD. it is a really nice job, pretty laid back but busy. I'm able to do some design/layout work while learning all about the print industry. I work with a great group of people and for a really great General Manager. I am definitely ready to pick up some freelance work as well though, or at the very least just start working on some personal projects . On a second note my wife and I have had a rekindling of our marriage and love for each other that makes being in a new city, with a new job much easier to handle.

TR

No comments:

Post a Comment