Friday, August 6, 2010

Pretty Soon

My oh my oh my...
Very, very hard to believe that we are already a week into August, where has the summer gone? On the upside, I am now on vacation, and there is only one month left before school starts again. I'm very excited to get back at it and finish. It's been a pretty intense couple of years so far but it will be very very worth it. My family and I are looking forward to moving to a larger centre of life, from very very small town to a bigger town or city. I can't wait to get my career going, and have in fact already started somewhat as I've been doing freelance work for a local print company, which has been interesting to say the least :) 
Anyhoo, the anticipation of moving is very nerve racking, but we'll get there :) Here's another photo I took on my walkabout at my wife's mom's place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment